Wednesday 7 August 2024

"What’s gonna kill this bastard? Hubris. Hubris is going to kill him"

”What’s gonna kill this bastard? Hubris. Hubris is going to kill him.”

Stripes (watching Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It’s been a couple of weeks and I have been steadily vaping each night. Sometimes it helps me get to sleep, sometimes it just takes the edge off whilst I watch the sunrise.

I had to place an order with Mamedica and to be honest, it’s a really good job that I have a back-up stash. I put the order through on Thursday 1st August and received the invoice late on Friday. Of course, it’s the invoice that I can’t pay because of their payment system so I had to email them and request an alternative payment method. That came through on Tuesday 6th and I paid it pretty much straight away. Now it’s just a case of waiting for it to arrive. I don’t think it’s going to get here this week anyway.

They didn’t seem to have a lot of choice so I ended up going for another Big Narstie – I think it was mango? but I’m not 100% sure. I still enjoy the Moroccan Peaches so hopefully I’ll like this new one too. I really wanted to get some Farm Gas or even some Powdered Donuts but the site was pretty barren. I haven’t been keeping up with the subreddit or anything online so I don’t know if other people are finding the same thing.

To be fair, I don’t think I’m a particularly heavy user despite the fact that I’m vaping pretty much every night, so there should be no issues even if the Bank Holiday delays delivery.

I cleaned out my weed chest: cleaned all of the grinders with isopropyl alcohol, got rid of all of the stray bits hanging around in the bottom of the chest and wiped the whole thing down and it looks really good. Most of them only have bits in them so I might move the strain I use the most into a smaller chest.

The strain I’ve been appreciating the most is Warlock 9/9 – nice mellow buzz without it being too heady, and if I time it right, I can get to sleep. I just need to find a completely reliable method of getting some sleep that doesn’t involve smacking myself over the head with a hammer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...