Thursday 16 November 2023

Strains Review ⟫ November 2023 ⟫ Althea Powdered Donuts

Althea 25% THC <1% CBD ⟫ Powdered Donuts

Fresh ‘green’ taste and smell, this was very smooth on the throat. Gives a peaceful warmth throughout the body – my knees felt as though they were being supported/held by my heated blanket. I also found that my mind wasn’t racing as much as usual – that, or I just couldn’t grab onto any of the thoughts to stress about them! Within 30 minutes, bed-lock occurs and, if timed correctly, a very peaceful, easy slide into sleep. If badly timed, I still enjoyed watching TV with a lack of pain and no racing mind. Have re-ordered as this may well be one of my favourites for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still judging.... back after a break

I took a two week unscheduled break from vaping for numerous reasons. One of the main reasons was that I was attending a hospital appointmen...