Sunday 21 July 2024

PSA and cats being just like pigeons

21/07/24
”Cats are just like pigeons. If ours could fly, we’d be in trouble.”

Gidget

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay, so guess who tried to seriously damage themselves by cleaning their Mighty with isopropyl alcohol?! I decided that it needed cleaning – or at least the filters and the mouthpiece, so used isopropyl alcohol to clean things out, filled the bowl with some farm gas and left it until the evening. As per usual, after the cats were fed at 8.30, I vaped my bowl. That’s when things got weird!

Symptoms of isopropyl alcohol poisoning include dizziness, low blood pressure, stomach pain, rapid heart rate, double vision, slurred speech, low body temperature.

I pretty much showed every single one of these symptoms and realised this was not a normal high at all. I explained to Stripes what I’d done and she checked the internet to see if we should be worrying and fortunately, the effects wear off after a few hours. It took me a while to realise just how I’d managed to poison myself – I thought I’d given enough time for the alcohol to evaporate but obviously not, and then adding my farm gas to it and leaving it to flippin marinate -- seriously, why did it not occur to me that this was a dumb idea?!

Fortunately I survived! However, it has made me a tad more wary when it comes to cleaning my vaping equipment. I have read that you can clean your Mighty by slowly ‘cooking’ in milk? Then you can use the milk with your porridge of whatever for ‘weed’ porridge? I’m not sure Stripes would let me use her kitchen like that – I mean it’s one thing making cannabutter but making cannamilk? Sounds like a stage too far and who even knows if it would work with oat milk?!

Also something else that should have occurred to me was complete and utter madness was trying to have a family manifesto meeting at 1.30 am whilst high as balls. Fortunately, the three of us decided to put the conversation off until the next day because I was doing a really good impression of a tailor’s dummy because my brain just wouldn’t dial in.

And once again it’s 6 am and I haven’t been to sleep yet. I don’t know if I need to change the strain I’m vaping at night because there seems to be a window where I feel the soporific effects and then I’m wide awake with my brain fizzing with ideas. Not so great when I need to get some sleep. I’ve changed my banners and headers on my blogs umpteen times now because it seems like every night I think of a different way I want them to look. Maybe I need to vape and as soon as I get tired, turn everything off and go to sleep, no matter what time it is. Gotta be worth a try!

Gidget is out tomorrow – laser tag with her work colleagues – so maybe tomorrow evening I can vape some Equinposa or warlock and see if it sends me to sleep. I could definitely do with it. Right, gonna log all of this off and see if I can pretend to sleep long enough to actually fall asleep. I shouldn’t be seeing Gidget returning from work when that’s normally around 5 am in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...