Saturday 10 August 2024

There are many, many unkind retorts in my head.....

”There are many, many unkind retorts in my head but for the sake of all of us, I wont be saying any of them.”

Stripes

This evening, I really needed something different. COVID has hit our household and none of us are doing a good job coping with it. So I wanted farm gas, even though I knew I didn’t have any left. Until I checked the little compartment in the grinder where the cleaning brush, etc. are kept. And it was full of dust. I have no idea what it would be called -- weed dust? Heck, anyway there was enough there to fill the bowl of my Mighty so I gave it a go.

It was a strange high – I felt kinda like I was floating, including an inability to keep up with conversations. Stripes and Gidget were explaining something to me and they were both being so fervent and earnest in their explanations, united in trying to make me understand. And they might as well have been speaking like Donald Duck for all the sense they were making to me!

I guess I wanted something different and got that! It feels like the high is in the back of my mind now and it’s nearly 4 am and I could really do with getting some sleep because everything aches, I have a banging headache and I’m feeling extremely grouchy. But apparently I’m also wide awake. I’ve tried vaping some warlock (I think it was warlock!) but that just seems to have made me feel mellow whilst wide awake.

And no sign of a delivery date from Mamedica with the new stuff – I guess I can call them on Monday if I haven’t received notification that my order has been posted. Maybe I should do a better job of cataloguing what strain has the best effect on me – something to work on this weekend. Along with maybe changing when I take my Ozempic but that’s chat for a different blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...