Friday 16 August 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Big Narstie Purple Milk ⟫ August 2024

”Feeding Xanax to the fish – cool.”

Stripes

My order was ‘redirected’ by Royal Mail a couple of times but turned up by 1pm on Thursday, so Mamedica followed through on sending it when they said that they would after my telephone calls. I decided it was time for a strain review.

The strain I bought is Big Narstie Purple Milk, with a THC level of 26% and CBD of less than 1%. I had eaten soup and bread, taken my night-time meds and we settled down to watch TV. Initially, I found myself getting very emotional – I felt like my skin was very thin and everything was just a little too much. This did calm down and I felt very chilled – warm and safe, happy.

I have no idea why – especially since all I was doing was lying down watching TV – but this then changed again until my heart was pounding and I was sweating up a storm. We were watching season 2 of ‘Wolf Like Me’ which is a dark comedy, so nothing there to get me overheating. Shortly after that, I began to feel quite normal – not high, not stressed – almost as if I hadn’t vaped at all. I wasn’t feeling particularly sleepy – fatigued but that’s been quite normal the last week because of COVID. I made a note to myself that perhaps trying a new (to me) strain whilst struggling with COVID wasn’t the best idea.

Bedtime – just after 2 a.m. and I was out like a light. I’m not sure I even moved in the bed from the time I initially crashed out until 5 a.m. when I woke up to go to the bathroom. Gidget had just got back from work and we had a very brief chat, before I thought I’d see if I could get back to sleep. Woke up around 11 a.m. which was pretty darn impressive considering I didn’t think I could still feel the influence! I’m going to give it another go this evening, but at this point in time I think I may well have found my new sleep strain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...