Monday 12 August 2024

Complaining to Mamedica by 'Karen' SKM

Yeah, I threw my toys out of the pram. I ended up calling this afternoon because I didn't want to wait until tomorrow - especially if it meant that I would be waiting another day for my stuff to be delivered, or as happened last time for it to be out of stock and have to start all over again.

If you want to see the complaint I sent through the website, I’ve tried to hide it behind this spoiler, but I’ve never done a spoiler on here before so it might not work!

So basically, once again my payment went through but wasn’t allocated to my profile so it looked like I hadn’t paid. This happens if you use the alternative payment method. But again, I ask, if you know this happens when the alternative payment method is used, why aren’t you looking out for it and making sure payments don’t go astray? Why does it take several phone calls to get it rectified when the same damn thing happens every month?

I wasn’t rude to the woman I spoke to and made sure to let her know that my complaint wasn’t about her or her level of customer service – it was kinda bigger than that, and she seemed to understand.

Anyway, allegedly it’s being posted tomorrow and should be with us by 1 pm on Wednesday, I ordered Big Narstie Purple Flower or something like that? Who the heck can remember at this stage – let’s just hope it helps me handle all of this COVID stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...