Sunday 25 August 2024

Response to 'Karen' SKM

Received a phone call from Mamedica (wish I could remember the lady’s name) with regard to my complaint. I got apologies and she explained that she had only just started working there, they had taken on more staff and were aware that things were slipping through the cracks. She said they were implementing things to ensure that from now on, people who paid not using the Crezco system would be able to pay easier and their payment attached to their profile. It was a good talk and, if they manage to implement the practises she spoke about, then hopefully things will get better. I can only take them at their word.

I’ve been vaping the Morrocan peach and purple milk alternately the last week, and they feel quite consistent – you can tell that they come from the same place. I can’t say I actively enjoy them as much as I have other strains – I miss farm gas and also powdered donuts – but they are helping with regard to feeling sleepy, so I can happily keep using them. I need to replace the sofa so I won’t be buying anything from Mamedica until probably November, so I shall use my ‘stash’ in the meantime. And that gives Mamedica time to keep their word and get their system up and working properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...