Thursday 29 August 2024

Sh*tsNG*gs and Missing Certain Strains

”When men defecate, do they balance their penises on the toilet seat or let it hang loose in the bowl?”

Sh*tsnG*gs on YouTube

The above is bad enough, but we now have a secondary high thoughts because I couldn’t in all good conscience not post it! This is what happens to Stripes and Gidget when I vape Powdered Donut ‘dust’ with a sprinkling of Morrocan Peach!

”I’ve just reverted to a teenage boy – I said crap outside for the first time and feel like a Big Man!”

Stripes

”It’s just given me a headache!”

Gidget

I am feeling absolutely exhausted – went for a tattoo, recovering from COVID and struggling to sleep. I am really missing Powdered Donuts and may be putting through an order for it sooner than expected. Anyway, I scraped out the dust from the grinder that I used on the Powdered Donuts and sprinkled a little Morrocan Peach on top of it, and oh my word!

According to Stripes and Gidget, I get belligerent and bolshy on it. Not my impressions at all – whilst I’m on it, I just feel welded to the bed and happy to go to sleep! Admittedly, I may lose a little of my filter and say things without thinking – watching TV whilst on this is a trip in itself as my hatred for stupidity in characters and plots is at an all time low! We’ve discovered that Legacies is on Prime and as we couldn’t get hold of it after season 1, it’s given us all something to watch. However, it’s reawakened my hatred of several characters and apparently, I’m quite vocal about it.

We’ve also been watching Sh*tsnG*gs reaction videos on YouTube and when you’re high, a lot of that stuff hits different! I feel like I should request popcorn that I can throw at the screen!

So, the Big Narstie bud is still working but I miss Powdered Donuts/Farm Gas and need to budget for that as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...