Sunday 7 July 2024

You seem very Doritos focused....

“You seem very Doritos focused”

Gidget

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Date: ⟫ 06/07/24 | Strain: ⟫ Sourdough

Gidget bought me a “How High Am I?” journal from Urban Outfitters as she happened to see it at the till, so I’ve been using that with my nightly vape for the last couple of nights. I’m not 100% sure how coherent my thoughts are but its’ fun to see what my brain comes out with.

And I have discovered that because my weed has been sitting in its’ tubs undisturbed for a few months, it has apparently become way more lethal. I have felt the effects on the Equinposa as well as the Warlock, but last night I decided to try the Sourdough. I don’t think I’ve done a review on this one which is a shame because it would be cool to compare the effects initially and now that it’s been a while.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My ‘How High Journal’ says:

High Notes

Sourdough but stewed for a couple of months

What am I feeling?

Strong palpitations; blurred vision; claggy and/or dry mouth

What am I doing?

Watching show tune music videos on YouTube

What can I absolutely not forget no matter what?

To try to cut this with a lower dose strain.

Genius idea

Go back in time and have my Doritos here now.

Big questions

Why the fuck didn’t we put the shopping order through so that my Doritos would be here?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So apparently, according to Gidget who read the journal today, I was very focused on Doritos! It definitely took away the pain in my knees and allowed me to chill, which was much needed as it has been a stressful week. The dry/claggy mouth was absolutely horrendous and I had several airwaves chewing gum to try to alleviate how awful it was.

MaMedica finally caught hold of me and I am scheduled in for my 9 month review on Tuesday afternoon. They are probably wondering why I haven’t ordered anything from them in quite some time, but I guess as long as I keep up with the reviews, etc, they have no reason to discharge me. I think I may put an order through for some farm gas as when I used the last of it that I had last week, it was very soothing and sent me to sleep.

I had a fall this morning – a pretty bad one for me. My right thumb is definitely dodgy AF, and I am having issues with stiffness in my pointer fingers, etc so we’re talking about trying to get me in to see a doctor tomorrow. Could be difficult since walking is so painful and trying to climb in and out of a taxi is not something I think will go well. We shall see tomorrow.

Tonight, I’m definitely going with the Sourdough cut with something as I am a mass of aches and pains and could do with the relief so that I can try to get some sleep. And my normal painkillers/meds are not making a difference – I guess this is a major test of whether or not using MC really can help with pain relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...