Friday 4 October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas

There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is strong! Like, strong enough to make each of the cats give us a stunned glare after they forced their noses into the tub as if to accuse us of wishing them harm. They are not fans of the way it smells. It’s hard to describe other than to say it punches you in the nose as soon as you open the container.

The first few times I vaped it, I had a bit of a cough so assumed the roughness I was feeling on my throat was due to that. However, every single time I’ve vaped this, the first couple of inhales has had me hacking like an old sailor on his last legs, gasping his last breath. It’s not pleasant.

I decided to cut it slightly with the Big Narstie Purple Milk which has a much milder smell and taste. Initially, I put the farm gas into the bowl first then topped it off with the purple milk, but I kept getting the hacking cough result. So I swapped it around – purple milk first for half a bowl, then half a bowl of Farm Gas. Instantly took away the harshness of the inhale and meant no losing a lung just to vape.

Effects-wise, it’s been variable. The initial stages are slow to hit but then I end up getting completely locked in place. Everything internally is running 100 mph but externally, I am literally just a body stuck to the bed. Stripes has had to put me to bed at least twice whilst on this: take away all of the vapes, reading tablet, etc that litter the bed, help me into my CPAP and turn off the lights. Last night, I think I got about 9 hours sleep which is pretty extraordinary for me.

On other occasions, however, I have found that it feels like the effects have warn off – I’m still high but the sleepiness has gone. It meant that a couple of times I ended up staying awake all night just because – I didn’t want to do anything in particular but I was too awake to sleep.

So, like I said, variable effects.

I think I’m going to experiment with the amounts of farm gas alongside the purple milk to try to get a decent mix. Anything that helps with the insomnia is appreciated but I don’t like the fact that I don’t know whether it’s going to help me sleep or keep me awake all night.

In other news, I sent a copy of my weed prescription along with my PIP renewal form and to be completely honest, I’m not sure I should have. I know that they’re not meant to discriminate against people using marijuana but I’m fearful that I will get an assessor who disapproves and thereby fuck up my application. It very much feels with PIP that you are at the mercy of the luck of the drawer. I’ve spoken to people who treated me like utter shit and I’ve spoken to people who seemed empathetic – it was just luck of the drawer. I just hope this time I get someone who understands.

No high thoughts because I can’t find the book but I will dig it out and see how bolshy/belligerent being on the farm gas makes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...