Sunday 23 June 2024

That's just more weed on top of weed, SK!

22/06/24

”That’s just more weed on top of weed SK!”

Saturday afternoon and the farm gas is hitting hard. I mean, I vaped some earlier as we were picking Gidget up from halls of residence and was able to sit in the sun waiting for Ubers whilst Stripes and Gidget did all the heavy lifting. Back home and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to vape the rest of the bowl – maybe in the hopes of it knocking me out and helping me get a few hours of sleep. Alas, this does not appear to be the outcome – Gidget is praying to the internet Gods and trying to get Wi-Fi in her bedroom, so there’s lots of messing about with cables, wires and huffing at the ridiculous instructions on the phone.

I’ve been taking a bit of a pot-luck approach to vaping the last few nights. Depending on what I’ve been up to during the day, my knees are at a 3 or 4 pain level, getting higher as the evening goes on. So I have dinner and any dessert, then teeth brushing, etc before vaping and hopefully crashing out!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Unscheduled break but I have returned. It’s actually Sunday the 23rd now. Yesterday I vaped and fell asleep for a good few hours, then woke to eat, spend a little time with Stripes because Gidget had gone to work, then went back to sleep.

I definitely think the sleeping then waking after 4 hours, only to be happy to go back to sleep is a high thing. I mean, I’m not sure why I keep waking up – it’s not always to use the bathroom, I just seem to wake up and feel the need to do things before eventually crashing back into sleep. I try to take advantage of the do things portion of events, but am never quite sure if it’s safe to be online whilst in the head-space. Like now – spent some time with Gidget and the JC playing card games, finished posting the chapter I wrote today as well as the picture manip I had been working on, and I could happily go to sleep. Gidge and the JC are unpacking her stuff as she has just returned from uni, Stripes is working on some stuff in her room, so now would be a good time for a nap. But having vaped Big Narstie, for some reason I feel – not energized because I can’t remember what that even feels like – but like I could do SOMETHING. I just don’t know what!

Ooh high thoughts – I should do my weight loss blog post. Writing about gaining instead of losing weight is much less painful when you’re floating on a Big Narstie high!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...