Tuesday 9 July 2024

MaMedica 9 Month Review

”I’m not the one mixing spaff in a cup and giving it to strangers!”

Stripes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The only context that I’m giving for Stripes’ quote above is that we were watching the Netflix series “The Man with 1000 Children”. Enough said!

Date: ⟫ 08/07/24 | Strain: ⟫ Sourdough mixed with Cannatonic

Following the fall on Sunday morning, I am feeling rather battered and bruised. My knees took a huge part of the damage, but the brunt was suffered by my hands – my right thumb is bad, and my index finger is getting stiffer every day. So last night I felt the need for some body numbness, hence mixing the sourdough and cannatonic.

My impressions are that it affected both Stripes and Gidget through second-hand exhale using the Mighty. Initially, I would say that it made me a little giggly and warm, but that mellowed until my knees were no longer screaming in pain. Unfortunately, it didn’t help with the sleep issues I have been experiencing – it’s difficult to get comfortable as every way I turn, I discover more body parts that are hurting. I don’t think that I’ve cracked ribs or anything but I have definitely got some major bruising that hasn’t come through yet. Stripes got me some tubigrip, wrist support and foaming Arnica spray so hopefully things will start to feel better soon.

I had my 9 month review with MaMedica and it was nice to recognise the doctor that I spoke to. Unfortunately, I still can’t remember his name! It was a brief but good chat – he asked how things were going, checked that I wasn’t suffering from any side effects and confirmed that the fall wasn’t a result of the MC use (definitely not as it was Sunday morning around 7 am). I said that part of the reason I hadn’t been ordering was that I was using up my surplus and he was fine with that. I said I would probably be ordering some more in about a month – possibly the farm gas or the sourdough. He said that they are out of stock at present, but should be back by then. I have now been placed back on Shared Care and can get in touch if I have any questions. Otherwise, my next review is due in a year.

I think tonight I might go for straight up Sourdough and make an effort to get a decent night’s sleep and not allow myself to get distracted by tv or books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...