Sunday 14 July 2024

"1969. Confusingly released in 1984"

”1969 by Bryan Adams – confusingly released in 1984”

Stripes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yeah, music quizzes whilst high are hysterically funny!

Powdered donuts last night and was feeling happy and drowsy, with only mild racing heart. Stripes and I were doing a music quiz on YouTube, hence the high thoughts and then watching Interview with the Vampire.

Issues with Gidget’s ex creeping around that we’re dealing with. Phone call from Gidget whilst I was high as balls and I managed to talk her down from a panic attack, but it had me wondering if I should stay off of the weed for a week or two? The situation with the ex doesn’t seem to be going away and I need to be able to help/think if Gidget needs me whilst she’s working. I must admit, I’m a tad resentful at the thought of having to be in pain in order to provide support but the resentment is aimed fully at JC. I don’t understand what they are gaining from this, but I’m getting pretty sick of it.

At the least, maybe they’ll stop bothering Gidget at work and the places she frequents after work, but I might have to do some research into what we can do to get them to leave her alone. I think tonight I’ll skip the weed and stay sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...