Thursday 11 July 2024

"In this moment, I fully understand Romeo and Juliet"

”In this moment, I fully understand Romeo and Juliet. Their pain should not be minimised!”

Book420

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I don’t even have words for those high thoughts – I cannot for the life of me remember what I was thinking or why I thought I understood Romeo and Juliet’s pain, especially since I think they were a couple of dumbass kids.

Date: ⟫ 10/07/24 | Strain: ⟫ 1 Mighty bowl of Sourdough, 1 Mighty bowl of Equinposa

Speaking of dumbasses, I fell off the bed this evening. Like, I cannot even begin to explain how it happened as I wasn’t high. In fact, I was just trying to catch Lady Munchington, had my foot planted firmly on the floor and the next moment, I’m coming around on the floor with Stripes sitting next to me. So now my bruises from Sunday have new bruises and I feel utterly battered.

And worried.

Because, why after months of being fine balance-wise have I fallen twice in one week? Answers on a postcard…

I think I am becoming accustomed to the Sourdough. The palpitations have calmed down so much I would describe them as ‘mild’. My muse appears to have been reactivated (which is handy as it’s my writing day today), and I find myself feeling thoughtful. Good because it will be nice to see if my muse sticks around for me to actually write something but bad because it’s now 5.40 am and I haven’t been to sleep yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...