Monday 10 June 2024

Bella, where have you been loca?!

”Bella, where have you been loca?!”

Okay, so cards on the table – buying this stuff is expensive. I have been using my PIP money to fund it, but £200+ every month is a lot of money and having built up a stockpile, I decided to stop ordering for a little while. I have also been vaping less because as the weather has warmed up, I haven’t been feeling as much pain in my knees.

This past week or so, the pain has returned and has been pretty dang bad. As I’ve put most of my paraphernalia away and Stripes offered a THC based cookie (I asked if she had any frozen dough), I decided to see if I could get a decent night’s sleep away from the pain, and also prepare for a stressful week.

Having had a break of just over two and a half months, I decided to be cautious and only eat half of the cookie. Mind you, this cookie smelt like I could get high just from sniffing it – the scent was potent! And I’m so, so glad that I only had half. After half an hour, I was feeling giggly as all heck and a tad sleepy so set myself up with my CPAP. I know I slept about 2/3 hours and woke up to talk to Stripes briefly before she went to bed. I fut-zed around on my phone then decided to see if I could catch another nap before the results of the cookie wore off.

I woke up for the second time just after 7.30 this morning! Like, five hours later which means that I’ve probably had more sleep in the last 24 hours than maybe the last fie days! And the pain in my knees is back to a dull roar. We think that possibly the pain is because of a side-effect of losing some weight – I have taken to unconsciously crossing my legs at the ankle, which I think is twisting my knee at an angle that isn’t comfortable. So I need to pay more attention to how I am holding myself – losing the weight means that all sorts of things are changing but that doesn’t suddenly mean I’m as twisty and flexible as I used to be!

I plan to ride the green train for as long as I can so will be going back to sleep once my painkillers have gone down a little. Using Ozempic means that it takes longer to absorb things consumed, so the THC will most likely have a longer effect and there isn’t anything I need to do today.

If I decide to keep vaping, I will need to check my stock levels and get in touch with Mamedica for a review, but I have plans for the PIP money for the next two months so I won’t be buying any more for the foreseeable future. I had a complete tub of Big Narstie, as well as a couple of daytime strains so I shouldn’t actually need to order any more for a couple of months at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas ⟫ October 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios 27/1 FRG-CA ⟫ Farm Gas There are some pros and cons to this particular strain. Firstly, the smell is st...