Saturday 17 February 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Aurora Pedanios Sourdough ⟫ February 2024

Aurora Sourdough ⟫ 29% THC

Well, I’d read a lot about Sourdough but couldn’t get hold of it until now.

First time trying it was like being hit by a truck. A gentle truck, but a truck nevertheless. A soft glow around my knees, much less aching all over, and muffled brain noise. I would have slid into sleep with no effort whatsoever if my brain hadn’t suddenly decided to start firing on all cylinders, bouncing from plot bunnies for my latest fanfiction to plans for things to do around the house. I fell asleep whilst still plotting.

The second time was very similar – enough ‘sense’ left to take my night time meds, brush my teeth, brain whirling with ideas and then out like a light.

I can very much understand why its’ so popular – it causes a lovely lightness, with very little taste or aftertaste, long lasting effects and very relaxing.

Two side effects I wasn’t expecting were the munchies and an awakening of the libido. The munchies are not awful – I can resist them – and I just need to make sure I have a banana or yoghurt to hand. As for the other, I hadn’t even realised how low my libido had gotten until this and that’s all I’ll say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still judging.... back after a break

I took a two week unscheduled break from vaping for numerous reasons. One of the main reasons was that I was attending a hospital appointmen...