Monday 22 January 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Curaleaf Cannatonic

Curaleaf Cannatonic ⟫ 12% THC 9% CBD ⟫ Hybrid Flower

Oh this packs a punch! I chose it for my daytime strain as the Equiposa was out of stock, as was the Tilray Warlock that I have tried in the past. I was wary due to the THC level but decided it was the best I was going to do so I should give it a go.

First of all, from the very first inhale, this one gives you such a glow it’s actually a little scary. I’m handling some anxiety-inducing situations at the moment (doctor stuff and children-related stuff) and the sudden absence of the weight that is constantly on my chest was disconcerting. It’s very easy to feel like everything is slowing down whilst you’re actually moving/talking quite fast, which proved disconcerting to my daughters on at least two occasions. It definitely handles the pain aspect of things, but the brain-whirl it induces makes me wonder if it’s an appropriate strain for the daytime.

To be fair, I’m writing this having vaped a bowl and I feel that I am being coherent. Possibly a little verbose (editing B00K420 might have to get involved after the posting of this one) but nevertheless, I’m making sense. Perhaps I just need more exposure to it so that its’ effects are blunted? I think I will try to update this review as I continue to use this one.

I'll also try to upload a photograph of what this looks like - I have decanted it into a jar with a boveda pack as it originally came in a pouch which is far too easy to lose under my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still judging.... back after a break

I took a two week unscheduled break from vaping for numerous reasons. One of the main reasons was that I was attending a hospital appointmen...