Wednesday 31 January 2024

Strains Review ⟫ Gelato ⟫ January 2024

LOT 420 GLT Gelato33 ⟫ Very High THC

I admit, I wasn’t sure about getting this one. I’d seen a few posts and reviews on Reddit which were mixed and it just wasn’t on my radar. However, the whole ‘thing’ with Mamedica where everything I ordered and paid for was out of stock meant I had to close my eyes and pick something! So, the Gelato.

It’s got a bit of a slow burn kick to it. It’s a slow, steady relaxing of all of your muscles that creeps up on you until you’re locked and kinda zoned out. Activities such as reading and watcing TV are fine as long as it’s not something you need to retain – light entertainment only.

The mellow lasts for a good couple of hours and is an all around pleasant experience. Given the choice at this point in time, I’d still probably choose the Powdered Donuts but the Gelato is a pretty good substitute and I’m glad I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still judging.... back after a break

I took a two week unscheduled break from vaping for numerous reasons. One of the main reasons was that I was attending a hospital appointmen...